Train, tram and bus stops
- Designer / Verhofsté group
- Producer / Verhofsté group
Waiting in style
Zenith is an elegant and timeless canopy with walls and a specially curved skylight. Thanks to the roof light, no rainwater remains on the canopy. This makes Zenith ideal as an abri or waiting shelter in a station or at a tram or bus stop. It can also be combined with our street furniture, and equipped with lighting and extra walls at the front.
- Columns in profile steel 60x60x2mm
- Wall purlins in profile steel 60x40x2mm
- Intermediate tubes in profile steel 60x40x2mm
- Adjustable feet (height difference max. 15cm)
- Drainage along the rear of the canopy
- Delivered detached
- Clear polycarbonate skylight (double-walled 10mm)
- Clear tempered glass 8mm
- LxWxH: 1780x2210x2460mm
- LxWxH: 1780x3250x2460mm
- LxWxH: 1780x4260x2460mm
- Hot-dip galvanized steel
- Hot-dip galvanized and powder coated steel
- On concrete blocks of 30x30x40cm placed 15cm below ground level. The structure is attached to the concrete blocks with bolts M10x90.
- Directly onto a concrete slab (thickness min. 15cm with reinforcement mesh).