How to applyClick on the button "apply now" to apply immediately.
As a sales engineer/calculator you are jointly responsible for the realization of the proposed sales targets. You function as a link between customer, supplier and project management and you will be part of our sales and calculation team. You will report directly to the sales manager. As a consultant and calculator you will have extensive contact with customers and suppliers. You are responsible for maintaining and further developing existing customer relationships and attracting and advising new customers. You are co-responsible for the selection of the files and projects, the price calculation and the commercial follow-up of these until the realization of the order.
- Selecting projects
- Elaborating and checking bills of quantities on the basis of (architectural) plans
- Consulting with suppliers
- Calculating cost price and budget
- Drawing up offers
- Advising clients
- Realizing orders
- Degree in industrial engineering or equivalent through experience
- You have experience in a technical commercial environment, preferably in a similar industry (engineering and metal)
- Your strengths: Commercial feeling, service orientation, responsibility, accuracy, independence and communication
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and a thorough knowledge of French.
- You will be offered a challenging and varied job with extensive development opportunities.
- You will be working in a pleasant environment, a dynamic organization and a great team and have the opportunity to grow within the organization.
- We offer an attractive salary based on knowledge, commitment and performance.
- You get various extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, etc.)
- You will receive extensive training and support in a collegial and passionate work atmosphere.