How to applyClick on the button "apply now" to apply immediately.
As a project leader you are responsible for various construction sites. You do the work preparation and coordinate the measurements, the stability calculations, the drawing work, and the entire production process up to and including the final assembly. You are responsible for the complete elaboration and follow-up of the projects assigned to you on a technical and administrative level. You manage the budget and are in close contact with the suppliers, customers, builder and architect or design office.
- Measurements on site
- Elaboration of the technical concept
- Preparation of stability calculations
- Supervision of the drawing work
- Price inquiries/orders from suppliers
- Contacts with architectural firm - builder
- Drawing up a safety plan and measuring and progress records
- Create As-built plan
- Budget control and invoicing
You have a master's degree in industrial engineering with preferably a specialization in electromechanics or engineering or you are equalled by experience.
You can already look back on several years of experience in a technical-commercial environment, preferably in a similar industry (engineering and metal). You are dutch speaking and you have a good knowledge of French. You know the current Office 365 applications, knowledge of Autocad or TopSolid is a plus. You are punctual and accurate and you can work independently.
- We offer you a challenging and varying job with development opportunities. You will end up in a pleasant working environment, a dynamic organization and a great team and have the opportunity to grow within the organization.
- We offer an attractive salary tailored to knowledge, commitment and performance, supplemented with various fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, etc.).
- You will receive extensive training and support in a collegial and driven work atmosphere.