How to applyClick on the button "apply now" to apply immediately.
Truck driver truck loader crane
As a truck driver you are responsible for the flawless assembly of all kinds of constructions together with a teammate or several assembly teams.
You are the last contact with the customer and therefore also part of our signboard.
You are responsible for the safe delivery of materials to the site and for assembling them safely using the truck-mounted crane.
You cooperate with the assemblies also when the loading crane would not be needed at certain times.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in construction or metal sector.
- You can work well with others and also motivate them.
- You have an understanding of technology and a constant desire to learn.
- Professionalism, enthusiasm and reliability characterize your behavior.
- You are customer-oriented, independent and result-oriented.
- Working safely is a priority for you, this way of working you also convey to your colleagues.
- You are stress resistant and see precision work with the truck-mounted crane as a challenge.
- You are not afraid of heights (heights up to 10 m)
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch. Basic knowledge of English is a plus.
- You have a C driving license (code 95 is not required)
- You are a team player
- You have experience with a truck-mounted crane
- You like a challenge and want to perform exceptional width transport up to 3.5m (no extra driving license or certificate required)
- You will join a pleasant working environment, a dynamic organization and a great team.
- You will drive 95% with the same truck where you will also be responsible for this vehicle (MAN T65 26.360 - automatic - with Fassi F365 self-loading crane)
- We offer an attractive salary tailored to knowledge, commitment and performance.
- You get various fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, etc.)
- You will receive extensive training and support in a collegial and driven working atmosphere.