How to applyClick on the button "apply now" to apply immediately.
Zele - Belgium
As an inside sales representative, you will handle leads for your product group and maintain contact with existing customers. You are co-responsible for achieving the sales targets of the department you work for.
- You are responsible for your product group(s) and ensure that the predetermined sales targets are met.
- You monitor the efficiency of the sales process and make proposals to improve it.
- You are responsible for your knowledge of the organization's products and processes.
- You recognize and analyze customer needs so that the organization can anticipate them.
- You are responsible for the selection of projects and ensure that the selected projects fit within the core business of the company.
- You are in close contact with your clients, perform a needs analysis and translate their wishes into an appropriate offer.
- You calculate the cost price (materials, hours, etc.) for a project in order to draw up a quotation.
- You prepare quotations based on the information provided. You analyze plans, specifications and other available information.
- You are in telephone contact with your customers, carry out a needs analysis and translate their wishes into a suitable quotation. To this end, you calculate the required materials and hours and incorporate these in a quotation.
- You follow up your quotations and clients by phone and convert quotations into orders.
- You are responsible for achieving your personal sales targets and KPIs.
- You report directly to the manager of your department.
- You already have work experience in a similar position.
- You are a fluent communicator with commercial feeling
- You are entrepreneurial, independent and result-oriented.
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and an excellent knowledge of English and French both spoken and written.
- You are fluent in all MS Office applications and have experience with an ERP system.
- You can work independently but also in a team.
- You are proactive and analytical.
- You will join a pleasant work environment, a dynamic organization and a great team.
- We offer an attractive salary commensurate with knowledge, commitment and performance.
- You get various fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, etc.)