How to applyClick on the button "apply now" to apply immediately.
Various sites across Belgium
You will be responsible for assisting with the assembly of bicycle sheds, stairs, bus shelters, awnings and other steel constructions on site. This can range from the installation of the foundations to the final finishing touches to the final screw.
- Excavation and casting of foundation pedestals
- Drilling anchorages
- Help with the assembly of steel structures
- Help when fitting roofing and wall coverings in various materials such as steel profiled sheets, wood, plastics (polycarbonate), glass...
- You always work under the supervision of a foreman
- You are handy and motivated
- You are social, flexible and eager to learn
- You are punctual, polite and precise
- You can handle physical work in different weather conditions
- You have a can-do mentality
- You are not afraid of heights (up to 10 m)
- You have a driving licence B
- You have an understanding of Dutch, both spoken and written
- You will become part of a pleasant working environment, a dynamic organisation and a great team, and you will have the opportunity to grow within the organisation.
- You can count on a competitive hourly rate.
- You will work across Belgium in a team of 2 to 3 people.