Wie können Sie
Klicken Sie auf den Button „jetzt bewerben“, um sich direkt zu bewerben
As a Calculator( - made to measure) you are responsible for translating the wishes of our clients into a suitable and well-founded quotation. As a Calculator, your task is to calculate the cost price of a project as accurately as possible. If necessary, you will accompany the client to support the sales department in substantiating the quotation with your technical knowledge.
You will work together with the sales department and you are jointly responsible for the realization of the proposed targets. You function as a link between the sales department, the suppliers and the project management.
You report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Analyzing competitions: you check whether the expectations/requirements are feasible.
- Checking plans, specifications and measurement statements
- Calculating the cost price of a project on the basis of plans, specifications and measurement data.
- Requesting quotations from suppliers and checking them
- Consulting with project management to support your calculations
- Supporting the sales department in defending the quotation
- Post calculation of performed projects
- Briefing the project management
- Bachelor or equivalent through experience
- You have experience in a technical environment (preferably in a similar industry - engineering and metal), but motivated school leavers will also be considered
- Your strengths: solution-oriented thinking, accuracy, independence, sense of responsibility and sense of initiative.
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch. Being able to express yourself in French is a plus.
- You will get challenging and varied projects in an ever growing market.
- You will be working in a pleasant environment, a dynamic organization and a great team.
- Depending on your commercial attitude, you will have the opportunity to grow into a commercial position.
- We offer an attractive salary based on knowledge, commitment and performance.
- You get various fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group and hospital insurance, etc.)
- You will receive extensive training and support in a collegial and passionate work atmosphere.